Friday, February 18, 2011

Musics

I like some various musics.
Here is a list of my musics according to my moods.

There is no reason for this post other than it's my blog and I can do what I want.

For waking up:
Priscilla Ahn, "Dream"

Favorite lyric: Long walks in the dark
Through woods grown behind the park
I asked God who I'm supposed to be
The stars smiled down at me
God answered in silent reverie
I said a prayer and fell asleep


For relaxed happy mood:

I'm F
rom Barcelona, "Treehouse"

Favorite lyric:
I have built a treehouse
Nobody can see us
it's a you and me house



Camille, "Paris" (About moving from Paris to the south of France)

Favorite Lyric:
Fini le ciel gris
Les matins moroses
On dit qu'à Toulouse les briques sont roses
Oh là bas, Paris, les briques sont roses


For a calm mood:
Alexi Murdoch, "Orange Sky"

Favorite Lyric: I stood beneath an orange sky
With my brother and my sister standing by
With my brother and my sister standing by
With my brother and my sister standing by

For a dancing party mood:

Cold War Kids, "Mine is Yours"


Favorite Lyric:
I try to talk big but my mouth don’t move
Cuz I don’t own the sun I don’t own the moon
They only come out when they want to
They don’t care whether I promised you


For sleep:

Melody Gardot, "Les Etoiles"

Favorite Lyric: Les étoiles les étoiles
Si seulement je savais
Dites moi étoile de qui obtenez-vous la lumière

1 comment:

  1. I listened to all of these, Amanda. Thank you for sharing them; it's another whole dimension of you that I would not have known about otherwise.

    I can't wait to see you when you are in Chicago!
    I miss you so much, but I think it's so wonderful that you're keeping in such close touch.

    ReplyDelete